June 8, 2020
We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. We have spent the last couple of months getting ready to see you all back in the office.
While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety and your oral health. Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), as well as the guidance of State of Connecticut Department of Public Health (DPH). As the world at large learns more about COVID 19 and how we can stay safe, we are adding additional layers of safety to our everyday practice.
You will see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions, either via a webform or a phonecall. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office and we will also check your temperature.
- We ask that you use wear a face covering and sanitize your hands upon entry. If there is someone in the waiting room, please maintain social distance.
- If you would like to bag your phone upon entry, we will provide you with a ziplock bag.
- If you are asked to fill out paperwork, we will provide you with a clean pen.
- Our waiting room and commonly touched surfaces will be cleaned frequently throughout the day, including credit card machine, door knobs, chairs, ect.
- Our restrooms have been designated as staff only during this time and for emergency use by patients, so please plan accordingly.
- The staff will be wearing more personal protective equipment, so we will look differently.
- We will ask that you rinse with an antimicrobial rinse prior to treatment.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and your family safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at (860)438-6687 or visit our website at http://www.FamilyDentistryofCentralCT.com.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.
Dr. Drozdowski Maule and Staff